Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What to do.....


Ok, here is what my idea is for this blog is ……

I have many friends that while high can spit out some funny yet enlightening thoughts. So I said to my self, “self, why don’t we create an avenue for these thought to be seen.” So here it is. I also thought to my self, I said “self…. If my short list of friends that have these ideas and thoughts wile stoned can write this way, there must be more people out there that have great ideas wile sucking the sweat nectar of the sticky icky”.

So here is what you do. Send your thoughts, no matter what you think about them to submit@wastedape.com and here is the format.

Title
Content
Fictitious Name: (Benjamin Franklin back in the day would use Silence Dogood for his writings.)

That’s it. We look forward to reading your high writings.

The Staff at
Wasted Ape

No comments:

Post a Comment