Monday, March 26, 2012

Bucking the lamestream

I have a southern theory of a strategy that is 150ish years in the making. The south will rise again.........Equate the North to Dems the South to the Pubs. Transplanting people around the country with ill intentions buried just below the surface. Conservative confluence.

 On to other matters. I smoked some of the Hash that Neighbor gave me and I am shaky as shit and typing like Michael J. Fox. I know that's awful and I come from a family with Huntington's in it. It just fit. Fuck off, this is just me typing.

This electoral reality experiment is getting out of hand. I fucking disdain the quick to accuse you of being a left wing, tree hugging (that description fits), liberal, victim of the liberal laimstream media when you ask some logical questions. What the fuck is going on? I am truly aware that being a Republican, Conservative, Evangelical, Tea Party or what monicker best suites, you are not the same thing. However, there seems to be a turd in with y'all somewhere.....and the whiff the rest of us are getting is becoming kinda foul.

I know that being a Republican doesn't automatically make you a Religious Campaigner......He's received a lot of votes. I personally don't wish to have the leader of the country make his religion a pillar in his decision making process. I respect his views on religion. His faith is part of who HE is, not the rest of us. Let it be his moral compass, not the doctrine of his term in office. I get my news from too many sources to pigeon me as sued by the talking heads.

I like the Chris Matthews Show, I respect his barely contained disdain for bullshit. Yet it comes from a passionate position of fairness. He won't allow placation or that fucking going off on a tangent just to get the words you are babbling on the record.....so it can be twat and blogged across your think-alike-osphere, like you are some triumphant power of the little guy martar. And he sometimes goes a bit far and steps in it.

 I like that Rachel Maddow Show. I dig her vibe. I didn't listen to Radio America, but she popped up on the scene during the last election. Showing up as a correspondent, sitting in on panels. Remember she could hold her own. She got her show and has really set a strong foundation. Sometimes a little goofy, but it personalizes her and that's cool. Hope she maintains that resistance to falling victim to your fame. We'll see, but she is becoming more impressive. Don't agree with 100 percent and not convinced all republicans are weird zoo animals to be observed. However, she doesn't need to point that out. Again, y'all are doin just fine on yur own.

 Lawrence O'Donnel show, very intelligent, fairly moderately balanced...should be one of my favorites b/c of the writer on west wing stuff, etc. He's got a bit of snark at times, and it just kinda uhh's me. He produces a good show and the information is strong and a bit of rehash from earlier in the day. Can't help that, everybody's had there feast at the news when his show airs. He's also, passionate, fair and collegial. Has a strain of that Dennis Miller snick to him....you know that.......I'm smarter than you creatons...I profuse these words to figuratively cerebrially tantricize myself whilst I unearth this verbal dissentary into your cortexial plane and you suckle the teat of my eloquent utterings as though I'st be Moses caravaning the quantum nature of life to your unflowered and .......I ran out. You get my point

-Shallow Gullet

No comments:

Post a Comment