Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What to do in life.....

I'm a pro/semi-pro photographer. The semi pro stems from the fact that I pretty much do enough photography work to pay my office rent. You see, I'm not the best at putting myself out there. I've improved a bit with Facebook and Flickr.

 Story along the lines of want to become a master photographer, by my own definition. Study the master painters, photographers, poets, writers...tune into the frequency they ran at...even for just a note, sentence, creative twitch or glimpse. Build your artistic vision through the insight, practice, replication and a short stroll in their shoes.

 I'm not the biggest fan of people that are douchey about anything, and in particular photography. However, I do appreciate the dedication and attention to detail that it takes to be said douchey clown. My philisophy on this matter is, just go get yourself a slice of humble pie and shut the fuck up. Were all trying to make it the best we can, don't clown my situation with your constant steering of every interaction towards your meaningless fuck nugget of "youdome", you are so eager to display.

 I swear I'm not this angry......it's just how I think.

-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment