Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Everybody needs to dial it back a bit

Everybody needs to dial it back a bit.  Flight attendants and pilots are starting to
have freak outs.  What the Fuck!

You can barely go out in public without getting aggravated by some..."me first
fucking ass clowns."  Here's a quick story.  It was a couple of weeks ago and the
power went out in Huntington Beach on a Tuesday night.  That alone caused a sense of
near riotous fervor.  Tuesday nights in Huntington are the street fair with all the
vendors and everyone running amok on main street.  Again, the power was out, so I
decided to take the dog out for a walk.  Not much else to do, the power was out. 
The street fair was more like an evil clown carnival and walking with a dog was
frustrating enough.  Long story short, I was ending my term on Main Street when I
was confronted by a dumb-shit lady...who placed herself in my path and gave me the
"You can't walk through this area" routine.  My response startled the both of us. 
When she placed herself in my path and shrilly pronounced herself, I said..."Get out
of my face you crazy bitch"...."What the Fuck".  That went over like an egg fart and
eventually, after giving her my eat shit and die look I proceeded home.  Come on
people, dial it back.  I may be speaking to myself a bit, and I am working on my
outbursts, but dammit I can only do so much.

Unfortunately, you have to be on guard at all times.  Don't even get me started on
Costco or Trader Joes across from the Old Folks home.
 
- Anonymous
 

No comments:

Post a Comment